czwartek, 21 kwietnia 2016

NAtural distaster:

Tell me about the natural disaster which you were a witness (Powiedz mi o naturalnej katastrofie, której byłeś świadkiem)

I was a witness of the earthquake. I was at home and suddenly there were a huge trembles. I tried to run away and the, I helped children and old people. Also, I phoned the emergency services. I was/ felt terrified, shocked and helpless. A lot of people were injured and were taken to hospital where the doctors helped them. Some of  victims died. It was horrible experience.

Gdzie byłęś- at home, in the street, in a car

Co widziałes i co zrobiłes- helped children and old people, found family members, ran away, phoned the emergency services

Jak sie czułeś- terriefied, shocked, worried, helpless, upset

czy były jakies obrażenia- people were injured, were tajen to hospital, doctors heloped people, people died

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz