czwartek, 15 lutego 2018

dialog praca 6b/231

Why do you want to go abroad to find a job?
What are the reasons of finding job abroad

I want to improve my english
-earn some money to buy my dream bike/ to increase my standard of living/ to support a family
-meet new foreign friends
what kind of job would you like to have/ find?

.....i want to work as a shop assistant beacuse I have got some experience in this field.I`m customer-oriented. I like playing with children it`a s pleasure fo me. I`m responsible and friendly and I can care about children/ take care of...

-why don`t you try/ do/work/....
I`m afraid it is not suitable job for me.

-would you like to join me? /Let`s join me, it will be great
I`m not sure that it`s a great idea. I`m a little worried about it.


You will try sth new, you can get some new experience, we can share our house duties or rent, go to the parties sometimes.....

I think I will try it./ it sounds good

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz