czwartek, 9 listopada 2017

Reporting a crime: 


I saw a man burgling/ breaking into my neighbour`s house.

I was a witness/ I witnessed
Ithink everything valuable is  in its place.
I`m afraid that my jewellery/ leather bag  has disappeared.// is missing.
-Did you report it to the police?
Did you inform the police about this crime?
- were you alone at that time?
-was there anyone/anybody with you?
-what exactly happened?
-what were you doing when it happened?
-I was watching TV and I heard very strange sound. perhaps/ Probably someone smashed the window.
-did you remember sth in particular?
where were you at 4pm? -I was at home and I was washing the dishes.
- did you see the burglar? magger robber shoplifter

- what was he wearing?
-how was a burglar / man  dressed?(to be dressed)
-how did he look like?
-do you remember if he had any characteristic features?
-I think that he had a pierced lip/ a tattoo on her arm/ a scar on his cheek
-what did the bag include?

-what was the content of this bag?
-there were my ID card, passport, credit cards and some cash/ money
- I haven`t reported it yet. - I`m going in two hours.
-I heard that sth wrong had happened in your neighbourhood?What was it?/ what happened?

-was there any violence?
-was this man/ burglar violent?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz