czwartek, 11 grudnia 2014

Class 1 ;) it`s for you...Enjoy!



Complete the conversation in a shop. Fill in gaps 1-8 with sentences A-I.



Patricia: Excuse me. (0) H . I’m looking for a present for my 13-year-old sister.

Shop assistant: Yes, of course. (1)         .What’s she interested in?

Patricia: Well, she loves geography and maths. She also enjoys playing board games. She is really good at thinking strategically.

Shop assistant: How about this game? It’s called ‘Camping’ and it’s suitable for the whole family. The questions are on four levels of difficulty, you see.

Patricia: Oh dear! I think she already has something like that.

Shop  assistant:  Oh, what  a pity! (2)                 It’s  the  computer version of ‘Monopoly’.

Patricia: (3)         . Just one more thing – is there a DVD you can recommend?

Shop assistant: Yes, it’s called ‘Crazy Maths Detectives’. (4) ___. Just a second. Yes, we’re in luck. We have a copy.

Patricia: That’s excellent. (5)        . Thanks for  your help.

Shop assistant: You’re welcome. I’m sure she’ll love it.



A       In that case I’ll take the game and the DVD.

B       What an excellent idea – this seems ideal.

C       I’ll do my best.

D       Why don’t you have a look at this one?

E       I’ll just check that we have one in stock.

F       I wonder if you can help me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz